Cebu Straight Acting Gay Guys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share, meet, discuss! A portal for Cebu's straight acting gay guys (SAGGs).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pickup Lines and other dating/meet-up advices

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Pickup Lines and other dating/meet-up advices Empty
PostSubject: Pickup Lines and other dating/meet-up advices   Pickup Lines and other dating/meet-up advices EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:22 am

We all have our ways of meeting men of the same interest. What's yours? Care to share some of your most effective tips and/or advice to the rest of the folks?
Back to top Go down
https://cebusagg.board-directory.net
kuotin

PostSubject: I need advice on this!   Pickup Lines and other dating/meet-up advices EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:06 pm

As a straight acting gay guy, where do you meet your men?
Back to top Go down
mahayag

PostSubject: Re: Pickup Lines and other dating/meet-up advices   Pickup Lines and other dating/meet-up advices EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Admin wrote:
We all have our ways of meeting men of the same interest. What's yours? Care to share some of your most effective tips and/or advice to the rest of the folks?

once i passed through the door of a mall and i noticeded that the security guard smiled at me and when i went out he also smiled at me. this happens everytime he is on duty and when i go to that mall, so when i get the temerity to ask his number which he gave, i called him and set for a date. we checked on a hotel and the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
mahayag

PostSubject: Re: Pickup Lines and other dating/meet-up advices   Pickup Lines and other dating/meet-up advices EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:42 pm

kuotin wrote:
As a straight acting gay guy, where do you meet your men?

utilizing modern tech, fb mostly....set for an eyeball in a place where it is not crowded...so you can talk freely.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pickup Lines and other dating/meet-up advices   Pickup Lines and other dating/meet-up advices Empty

Back to top Go down

Pickup Lines and other dating/meet-up advices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cebu Straight Acting Gay Guys :: What's so difficult with being a Straight Acting Gay Guy?-
Jump to: