Cebu Straight Acting Gay Guys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share, meet, discuss! A portal for Cebu's straight acting gay guys (SAGGs).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's difficult to get a date!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kuotin

It's difficult to get a date! Empty
PostSubject: It's difficult to get a date!   It's difficult to get a date! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Straight acting here but not closeted (there's a difference!). People wouldn't believe I'm gay though! (PAET!)
Back to top Go down
mahayag

PostSubject: Re: It's difficult to get a date!   It's difficult to get a date! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:02 pm

kuotin wrote:
Straight acting here but not closeted (there's a difference!). People wouldn't believe I'm gay though! (PAET!)

that has happened to me too, bisag akong paryente moingon kay dili daw ko baol pagkatawo so lalaki gyod...anubayan?
Back to top Go down
mahayag

PostSubject: Re: It's difficult to get a date!   It's difficult to get a date! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:04 pm

mataha ang mga lalaki ug ang mga bisexuals mo-approach kay basig masumbagan sila..paet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's difficult to get a date!   It's difficult to get a date! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's difficult to get a date!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cebu Straight Acting Gay Guys :: What's so difficult with being a Straight Acting Gay Guy?-
Jump to: